Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Just a Few Pictures!



Just a few random pictures....I know people get sick of the same blog never getting changed....sorry!




Larry hanging up christmas lights what a great guy! Gotta love him!



Aiden not really helping then again I don't know how I would feel him up on the roof!



Aiden wanted to go to the park and it was kinda cold let's just say the hat didn't last long!



Larry and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary back on Nov 24th our friends were noce enough to babysit so we could have time alone, sometimes that's nice....Love you Aiden!


3 comments:

  1. I realize I'm posting a comment on my own blog but I don't know why this turned out retarted but it did it wouldn't let me fix it ....? Anyways I'll leave now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molli your funny, I love seeing your updates. I had a quick thought today about moving to SC, I got really excited and then looked on craigslist for any plumbing jobs and there were none so I guess it was just a thought. I know I keep telling you but I want to see your freakin' baby, yes I am that crazy about it. HAHA, well we will see pics soon I am sure, good luck, love ya guys lots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Pictures! WE MISS you guys!! And Its ALWAYS nice to get some time by yourselves AlWAYS!!

    ReplyDelete