Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!!

A couple days late but Happy Halloween! So I don't know if everyone have has much trouble as I did to get their kids in their costumes but Aiden had a rough time. This is his original costume a Dragon! So cute but he just cried and cried, we would ask him what does a dragon say? He would roarrrr but with crying and whining mixed in, you had to be here I guess.

So this is what we ended up with his Hulk pajamas!!!


Larry actually dressed up, I didn't think he would, they look so cute!


And this is my creative side coming out.....right. Anyways I was a pumpkin thought I would fit the part well!!



Me, Eliza, Rebecca (w/ her son Rownan), and Jana. These are my craft day/cookie party/just sit and visit buddies, they make life a little easier!!!


Instead of Apple Bobbing it's doughnuts!!! Yum Yum I ate Aiden doughnut after he pulled it down.

He did pretty good.


This was at our wards Trunk or Treat Party, after you got candy they had a carnival inside for all the kids. It turned out great and was really fun, all the kids looked so cute and had a blast! BIG THANKS to everyone who put it together!


2 comments:

  1. so cute, you dont even look prego in those pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you! Socializing and stuff. I have to admit you are way better then me! If I was in your situation I dont think I would do much but sit around and pout!
    I agree with Brandi I cant even see your belly and you still have bird legs! :)
    Aiden is so cute I MISS HIM!! Nice trick with the Pj's Cory and Kellin didnt even get dressed up and trick or treat at all. I Love Kellins Elephant costume So I am thinking of doing a Halloween "reinactment" Just for some pictures haha
    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete