Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Cookie Party!

So last Friday I was invited to a Halloween Cookie Party, I couldn't think of what to do because one I had nothing in the house, and two I'm pretty boring. So I got on the Internet and this is what I came up with....I call them Black Widow Brownies! J/k can you tell I just made that up this very second, they don't have a name... how bout thunder Thighs Brownies!!! That one is more truthful! Thanks Eliza for the invite can't wait for our next get together!


5 comments:

  1. Dang girl, I never knew you were so talented j/k...they are way cute, I might just steal that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those sure look tasty. you'll have to share the recipe! how are you guys doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were the cutest and most tasty brownies I've ever seen/eaten! :D Chris ate all of the three that I took... I was pretty sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright I updated just for you! Cute little brownies! I'm sure you are not boring! Call next time you are in town k!

    ReplyDelete