Monday, October 26, 2009

AiDeN's BiRtHdAy PaRtY!!!!!

So I realize this is extremely late....having problems with my camera. Anyways Aiden turned the BIG TWO on Tuesday October 19th, we celebrated the Saturday before on the 17th with some of his friends from nursery. I thought it turned out great, he had lots of fun and lots of sugar!!! Thanks to everyone who came and those who couldn't...... next year!


This is a yummy picture!

Just like mom!


He loved his presents!


You can see Lily trying to help and if you look hard in the back round you can see his other friend Gabby trying to get into one she was eyeballing!
This picture below is a really bad one I had to scan it in, but these are all the kids that came except for Anderson who was being a little shy, and Cambria and Maya were lost for a long time with their mom so they got there a little late.





2 comments:

  1. Makes me sad we will be missing a little more than "few" of these parties :( Trey got baptised yesterday and it was sad to think you guys wouldn't be there. I guess it's just a sad time, and we wont even see ya till JANUARY! DANG! I'll post a video I have if I can get it to upload so you can see my kids singing at the baptism, it was so cute. Luv yas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you have a 2 year old! Wasn't it just a few months ago that you could't even say your "r"s? I think we're growing up too fast.

    ReplyDelete