Friday, October 9, 2009

A Few Pictures from the Week

Little Miss Alli Jai Yarn should be here around Dec 12th and I wanted to make a little baby blanket for her and here's how it turned out...not too bad!!!

The zebra print on the back is my favorite!!!

BATH TIME!!! I told Aiden to smile and this is what he gave me.... makes me a little nervous little devilish if you ask me.

This is a little Sports Illustrated pose ( got just a peak of his crack you have to leave something to the imagination!!!!! J/K)


So I've said it before he has a pretty big head!



I was trying to take pictures and have a pillow fight with him at the same time and it was pretty hard..... but needless to say I won.




This is his celebration dance he would throw a pillow at me, put his arms in the air saying "oh yeah" then jump and land on his back......? Don't ask just laugh!


Larry had night duty at the school at midnight, this was right before he went to study at nine, Aiden wanted to see dad off.


Yesterday we went on a walk in a park that somewhat reminded me of Pinetop it was so beautiful and as usual Aiden was a wild man, he loves the outdoors!


He is throwing leaves at the minnows!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were having a girl...fun! Love the blanket I am getting ready to do faith's room zebra and pink...so fun! Btw Aiden is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize you had become so domesticated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I never asked you her name. That is way cute. Glad you and Larry could agree upon something :) Did I tell you last time we talked how much I miss ya, well I miss ya. And I told mike about some of our conversation and he agress we miss ya. Did I say that yet.

    ReplyDelete