Thursday, October 1, 2009

IT'S BEEN AWHILE!

Sorry it's been awhile I forgot my gmail and my password! Anyways so this is a very long post to cover 3 months. FYI I will update it more often now that I have my passwords.
No more picture of me the doctor basically told me I was gaining too much weight...I wanted to tell her she needs a bra, but what do you do! We are doing well Larry is very busy at school we hardly ever see him, it's kind of sad but we can stick it out. He is doing awesome I'm very proud of him. The baby moves a lot and will be here sooner than we think. Aiden is great, getting big, and never listening! He is my whole world since dad is always gone, we butt heads sometimes but we get along great, guess I need to remember who the adult is here!
Also I forgot when you upload it puts the most recent on the bottom so it's backwards! Oh well EnJoY!!!! But really you should start from the bottom!

When Larry got home from school Aiden was playing outside in the rain and Larry joined him. They were racing their cars through the puddle.


Sorry I'll never put a picture of me on here again. I HATE pictures!



We took Aiden to the water park he loved it!

Dad and Aidens fort, we even slept in it!


Larry thought this would be funny. We were thinking about this for Halloween, think he'll freeze! He would probably be playing with his "freckles" all night! (He calls his nipples freckles)


We had a date night, Wendys for dinner, then we went to watch Aliens in the Attic.




My Beach Boys!



You couldn't these two away from each other.




I LOVE this picture they look so peaceful!




Larry hates when I take his picture if you can't tell. Larry and his newest nephew Kellin.



The boys getting away as fast as they can from their crazy grandmas!



Mountain Man



Before we left for San Diego we went fishing with Rhett, Charlotte, and Bryce, at Black Lake? or Canyon Lake? I can't remember.....very fun!



Off they go!!! So my brother-in-law asked me if I ever get nervous when Larry does all these crazy things with Aiden? I said no because Larry would never intentionally hurt Aiden.... I think I should rethink it, I wonder what will be next!



Nice smile hon! Mikes new dirt bike.



Aiden meeting his new cousin! He loves babies! It's stinks being so far away from home.




Aiden doesn't share very well.




We asked this random kid to help Aiden up the slide and go down with him. Aiden loved it I thought I put another one on that showed his face...oh well sorry.



He loves snow cones! The Naval Base had a big barbecue for the 4th of July, it had blow-up things, dunk tanks, cotton candy, food, all kinds of things and lots of people.



Goof!



Larrys barber skills on my son of course. While it's a shock at first I didn't want to get rid of it! The Mohawk grew on me......not literally!


6 comments:

  1. Finally!!! Gosh I look all the time and I swear nobody ever updates anymore. (Ok, I was bad until just recently, but still) I love the updates and all of the pictures. I did say ALL...You have to keep us updated with pictures and all on your pregnancy. How far along are you? That is very exciting. Hey if I am updating and showing pictures of my fat self at 32+ weeks, you have to keep your pictures coming too!!! We need to work on Kacy now! (She thinks 'cartoon' images with work or something...now way! I know you'll see this Kacy so get with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I botched my spelling bad in that post bad, I will blame it on the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I loved all the pictures! I have to say it but it makes me miss you guys like crazy. Espeacially YOU! your my only friend and you live frieken forever away! Anyway keep posting so we can see what your up to. WE love you guys!! Cant wait till January!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its about time you posted. And no raynie there will not be any belly pictures thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOLLI!!!! WOO HOO!!!! YOU UPDATED!!!! SO GLAD TO SEE YOU GUYS ARE DOING WELL. YOU DO NEED TO SHOW YOUR BELLY THOUGH. NO ONE IS FATTER THAN ME WHEN I'M PREGO. YOU LOOK GREAT I'M SURE. KEEP UP DATING, WE LOVE YOU GUYS AND MISS YOU TONS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok I'm so glad that you look at my blog. My mom always tells me to update and its like why? So good to know! I'm sad that we never got to go to lunch or anything when you were here. So when you come home you have to call me so we can! Your little guy is sooo cute! I hate pictures when I'm prego too, I gain like 60 lbs! U-G-L-Y! Anyway, good luck with everything and I'm so glad that you left a comment so now I can check up on you!

    ReplyDelete