Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Grandma and Papa Yarn come for a Visit!!!

So this past weekend Grandma and Papa Yarn came for a visit. Aiden had so much fun and was extremely spoiled by Grandma! That's what they do best I guess!!!



Grandma and Aiden hanging out in the water of coarse!



Sorry the next picture was supposed to go before this one but I can't figure it out. Anyways this is at dinner then we went to see Transformers!!!! Good flick!

We got Aiden to hold still long enough to take this picture!

I snuck this picture in.... Larry and Aiden just got done racing up our driveway this is them taking a break I guess! Gotta love em'!!!

And this is Aidens new thing.... every time we get back from somewhere and I get him out of his car seat he says "keys keys" and he'll just sit in the car and act like he's driving. Usually its extremely hot outside and when we go out there to get him his face is all red and he has beads of sweat on his nose!!!! I know Mother of the Year I'm going to get called in one day!





1 comment:

  1. Man I am getting so EXCITED to see you guys!! I was just thinking about Cory and Aiden and how much fun they have together and it makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete