Friday, May 1, 2009

Water Man, Sailor Man, and Ice Cream Man!

Aiden was crackin me up the other day. It was so sunny and such a nice day I thought Aiden would have some fun in the sprinkler, turns out he stayed in a puddle far away from the sprinkler! He looked like he was having fun all by himself, with no one watching.... or so he thought!





This picture Larry had a uniform inspection and he passed with flying colors so I said "lets take a picture shall we".


This is from monday for FHE we went out for ice cream, I was in charge!



I believe Larry got bubble gum ice cream Aiden loved it!


If you can't tell!

Lip smackin' good!
So the other day I was looking at everyone else's blogs not paying any attention to Aiden and I turned around and this is what I got, I'm sure every other kid in the world has done it too!





6 comments:

  1. Nice! Man I really miss you guys! Looks like Aiden was having TONS of fun in the water. And bubble gum Icecream Sounds so good right now!!
    Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, aiden is getting so big, too bad he'll never know us. larry looks like a stud:)hope life on the "EAST SIDE" is treatin' you good, luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his buzz cut! He is so freakin cute. Brody loves to splash in the puddles too...but he HATES water on his head. He's crazy.
    Looks like you living it up in the LBC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice cream... good choice! Wish I could play in a puddle outside all day and still look that cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I MISS U GUYS SO MUCH!! I WAS JUST LOOKING AT SOME PICTURES FROM RAMSEYS SHOWER. AND THINKING ABOUT YOU. IM SO GLAD YOU ARE DOING A BLOG NOW. I REALLY SUCK AT MINE BUT I JUST MADE MY FIRST POST IN A YEAR. HAHA SO I WILL BE BETTER NOW. AIDEN IS SO CUTE. WHEN WILL WE SEE YOU AGAIN??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you! I came across your blog and I just wanted to say hi. You look so good. Your little boy is so stinking cute. I swear I just heard you just had him and now he's so big. Well I just wanted to say hi. I know its been FOREVER (really). but I just wanted to let you know I love ya. Keep this updated!

    ReplyDelete