Wednesday, April 22, 2009

AZ, Easter, Beaches,and Cheese Its!....?

Ok holy cow this is alot of pictures just FYI this post is covering up to two or two and a half weeks! Mine as well get it done right? Right! Anyways a quick update.... the Dr says Aidens a bit scrawny, Larry is doing extremely well in the navy nuc school program thing, and I'm just trying to be a mom and wife here in beautiful South Carolina!

So first off we went to AZ for Easter my Grum had a big weekend planned and we got to attend. We flew in on Tuesday and stayed with Jake and Nicole for awhile, always fun times!


So I'm thinking the plan was to get Uncle Jake......

.......pretty sure it backfired!

Aiden with Uncle Ben!

I love this picture!

I see a fork in Aidens hand so I'm guessing mac and cheese.
So then Thursday afternoon we headed to Eagar where i got to see Ramseys little new boy Kage pretty much the cutest thing ever and leave it to Molli not to get pictures...nest time! These pics are from pinetop from our big dinner with the family.
Aunt Cherlynn...Uncle John...Deb and Jamie (cousins) Nic... Mom
Aunt Martha... Kaylee (Jamies daughter) and our new arrival to the fam Kiesha!


An awesome Easter kid cake! I think Jake decorated it! Ha Ha!

Aunt Cherlynn Aunt or cousin Keisha and her boy Cannen!
This is back in Eagar at Mam and Pops house he found his Easter basket in two seconds. He has a talent for finding sugar thanks to his mom! Oh and check out his sweet roller back pack!
Buzz Lightyear

At the airport waiting for our flight to go home. So that's the end for our AZ trip.
Larry has been promising me that he'll take us to the beach since we've been here, so last weekend it finally happened. Guess i could go by myself but I'm scared I'll get lost in the hood of Charleston. That would not go well, I would have to bust out my ninja skills.
These are some beach houses, not actually on the beach but yeah, they're huge!

The Pier

Two of the most attractive boys in my life!

Aiden posing for Sports Illustrated

You're workin that sand Aiden!

One of many picture with his ball...

...running into the water which is really warm I can't imagine how it would feel right now in San Diego... actually I do freakin cold!...
...and out of the water...
...on the sand...
...buried in the sand...(thanks dad)
That was our day at the beach we didn't stay too long, no bathroom and needed food but still fun and I'm pretty sure i could find it again...hopefully!
Aiden loves Cheese Its thought I'd take a picture
And this is what he does with them!

Also Aiden found his new hiding space!
Ok I think I'm done this takes me so long I really need to keep this updated. The comment below was right before i started this one, I've calmed down since then. Anways I'll be checking out everyone elses!

Ahhhhh I hate blogging I just got one almost done and it somehow erased now i have to redo another one!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Man we miss you guys!! Looks like you are having fun. Cant wait to come visit you and hang out at the warm beaches!!! Dont let the sharks get you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see those ninja skills. You're such a dork. I want to come hang out on the beach with you. We need to get the girls together and plan a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up. Seriously. The "posing for Sports Illistrated" was so funny. ha ha.
    Looks like the AZ trip was fun. How does Aiden do on the plane? He is such a cute little boy.
    Oh and maybe you could teach me some of your ninja skills. I'll teach you my num-chuck skills.

    ReplyDelete