Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Whole Lotta Stuff!!!


Sorry I know I know I suck at blogging! So a ton a stuff, some random pictures, some with mam and pops, and some at the park and sprinklers.

Aiden and his friend Lilly who Aiden calls "Dilly"





Another view of the sprinkler

So this is kinda funny, so Larry asks me "where's Aiden?"I don't know" then Larry sees him in the bathroom and says "Molli did you put him in the sink?"No why"Come and look at this"Aiden had apparently climbed into the sink somehow I guess from the toliet which means he had to of done some kind of flying leap to it cause its pretty far he turned on the water got his toothbrush out of the mirror and was just chillin I was laughing pretty hard!

Aiden with Mam and Pops at Chili's yummy!!!


Helping Mam watering the dying flowers

This is at Folly Beach and its the only picture I have we must have used my moms camera

So check out Aidens head....Ouch!... He got some new sandals and he was running in our driveway tripped and fell right on his forehead then we calmed him down and he went outside again for something and starting running and fell again same spot! Poor kid! Anyways he wanted my pops to read him a book before he went to bed.

Fort Sumter

Fort Sumter

Ah man I forgot that these ones do this oh well this is on the boat headed to Fort Sumter

This is at Patriots Point this is an aircraft carrier they used in WWII I'm pretty sure and its huge!




Again on the boat to Fort Sumter

Mom and Dad so cute!

Sorry!!!!


At the park his motorcycle

Vroom!!!!! Vroom!!!!

Had to play in the water even with socks on!

You can't really tell what this is but its a frog! Larry brought it home from school he found it in the grass and almost got in a wreck bringing it home cause it jumped out of his hands!

This I thought was just funny

4 comments:

  1. So I am just now realizing that you tried to call me today and its like 12:30am your time so I will call you back in the morning! Anyway. Good pictures and its about TIME you updated. but hey I cant complain at least you did. We miss Aiden like crazy. Cory still asks were you guys are often! Cant wait till July 10th I am counting down the days already! Baby Kellin cant wait to meet his Aunt Molli!!!
    love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you should update more often! Its fun to see how you guys are doing... and great pics! Thought I would peak in and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, looks like you are having fun! The ship pics bring back memories! Looks like a cool place to be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to see your still alive:) you guys look like your having way too much fun. call me sometime, have you got an exact when you'll be here? See ya soon, miss ya!

    ReplyDelete