Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lots of Happenings











First off .....Larry Graduated!!!





He still has one more school left called prototype.

It is a six month program and more of a "hands on"

than studying books! After that we get stationed for four years....San Diego here we come!...........
Hopefully everyone pray for us, it can benefit us all!

















I just realized that guy behind Larry

isn't as attentive as the others.
















It was the coldest day since I've been here and poor Aiden was sick and I didn't dare pull Alli out in that weather.












Arizona Here We Come!!!

We spent our first week in Taylor with the Yarn family and the horrible daughter-in-law that I am I forgot to take any pictures there...sorry, Brandi has some on her blog!


This is my Grandpa Coombs holding Alli girl. When I told him her full name Alli Jai Yarn his eyes lit up and he said "Jay?", yep Grandpa after you, just a different spelling.


Aiden wanted to hold Kellin so bad.......


......Kellin wasn't having it!




It's sideways I know you'll get a few of those! Anyways my Dad would not put Alli down unless she was hungry or fussin.


I like this picture.






Dinosaur Museum

Aiden and Cory are obsessed with Manny on "Ice Age", this is right when you walk in.

Riding a Sea Turtle!






The Girls! Sweet mask!






I have nothing to say about this one....





Ben was concentrating on some game on the wall.
Mom and Aiden on a Western!

You can tell Kellin was thrilled!





Right before the Flash Flood.

T-Rex!

I don't know what this one is....






If you look close you can see water which is the Flash Flood, Aiden was amazed.



Alli did really good.



Ben and Nic


Dad and Jake


Aiden and Cory panning for gold....didn't find a thing!





Arizona Wildlife Zoo!!!


We also got to go to the Wildlife Zoo. It was pretty far away but I would highly reccommend it we had a blast, you can get really close to the animals.

This is right as you walk in so we stopped to feed the ducks!



















The White Tiger




















These monkeys were pretty cool climbing up the trees.






































This was the best, she was holding her baby and just swinging away with all the others doing it one-handed, I thought she was pretty talented.




















A better shot of the baby.



















That's it, we had a blast, it was good to see family and friends even if it was only for a short while! We made it home safe and sound!


No comments:

Post a Comment