Sunday, January 3, 2010

So I Thought This was Pretty Cute!

Aiden loves his sister so much and I wanted to share what happened today that showed that. So I was in the kitchen doing dishes or something and Alli was just crying away, this went on for about ten minutes or so and all of the sudden it was quiet. So I peeked my head around the corner and I found that Aiden was letting Alli suck on his finger! I knew she was hungry but I'm trying to do the "Baby Wise" method so it wasn't time for her to eat yet. Anyways Aiden let her suck of his finger for like five or ten minutes, when he got thirsty he'd take a drink of his cup and then stick his finger right back in there! I loved it!







Taking care of Alli must have worn him out because he fell asleep right in the middle of eating his lunch!







5 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!! And That has to be the cutest thing ever Aiden is such a sweet boy! Cory just yells at "can can" to stop crying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Molly! Are you havin fun with your sweet little Alli?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is seriously so cute Mally. What a good little brother.. so sweet. I'm doing baby wise too.. Isn't awesome. Hope you doing good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. opps I don't know why it says Kevin but this is Manda lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Molli, it's Matt Finch. I was bored at work and surfing blogs and found yours. Congrats on everything! I haven't seen most everyone from highschool for years, and have no idea what everyone is up to. So congrats on your marriage and kids and everything else! Mind if I add you to my blog?

    ReplyDelete