Thursday, December 24, 2009

Lots of Pictures!


So I took a lot of pictures so bare with me!



Larry thought it was funny to put Alli on Aiden's truck and chase him around the living room.



I realize this isn't a very good picture but I love little girl clothes! I wish I had a pair of pants like these!




Love them all!


I might use this one as a New Year's card!...?


I think it's funny the way Alli is looking at Aiden like "Are you my brother?"



Aiden has the cheesiest smile.


This is a good one too, but you can' t see Aiden's face.



Kind of blurry



This just looks like Aiden's bored with this whole process!






I don't know why I think this but I think she looks like her cousin Eighmey in this one.





Nicole I thought you could do something cute with this one...?


My Big Boy... I love this kid to death!

2 comments:

  1. cute pics, I thought she looked like Eighmey too but she is looking more like Aiden to me, well when her eyes are open. Aiden is getting so big, Mike was just amazed last night to see him talking so well. Merry Christmas guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously!! Are you trying to tourcher me because I dont get to see her for like another 5 weeks!!! She is PERFECT Molli I already love her to death!! And miss her like crazy!!
    Love you guys and Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete