Thursday, February 18, 2010

What I Get To Wake Up To......

Check out this Hair....I couldn't help but smile when this kid walked into the living room this morning. Aiden had a rough night last night and when I went to check on him he had his blanket and pillow headed to our room, so I had to put him in bed with us! With all the tossing and turning it's no surprise that his hair looks good.









Oh and I guess this is his new way to eat cereal, with his shark picking it up and putting it into his mouth because heaven forbid he use the spoon in his other hand that you cannot see!

And she is my little ray of sunshine! She just ate so she is a happy baby, but don't let this fool you, she can be a handful.

This is funny.... so this picture looks all cute a daughter and father bonding, but what you can't tell is she's loading up her diaper and Larry is just patting away on her bum! A BIG messy surprise was waiting for dad!



4 comments:

  1. Look at you go you bloggin woman!!! Love all your pictures! Aiden and Alli are so CUTE! My fingers are crossed for SD!! I'm sad we arent coming out there in March now :( MAY!!! Maybe we will be able to hit up Disney World too while we are there?!?
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Molli!
    How are you?! Man it has been a long time. Your children are adorable! Where did you get your baby girl's blessing dress? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby bed head is so cute! Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete